Monday 26 October 2009

Anguish


Anguish
(Just trying to picture an anguish woman at the loss of her loved ones)

A woman bends double over a lifeless body.
Little lifeless hands dangling.
Little feet stark white.
Cheeks glued bathe in tears.

Tears streaming , flowing unending.
Storm of emotion triggered.
Making pleas to the Almighty.
To return her Heart and Darling Baby.

Why O Why must it be my boy?
Just when You have blessed me with joy.
Now You are taking it back - cruelty!
Your punishment is beyond humanity.

What’s there left for me in this world?
What wrong, what sin have I stir?
Take my life! Take my soul!
There’s no reason left for me to live.

You have taken all that are dear and bliss.
My mother, then father, husband and now my son!
You love them more but it was blunt.
But why so soon before the full moon?

What is there left for me to croon?
Life’s an empty shell.
Life’s void and a vacuum.
My heart and emotions doomed.

Take my life now I implore You.
End my misery, I love them too.
Life is meaningless to me now.
My world has collapsed somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment